foto log

10/15/08

My Eights

I think I got tagged twice to do this and I doubt I have enough friends on here to tag ...so don't be surprised if I don't tag anyone....:P
Here goes:

8 Favorite TV SHOWS: Prison Break, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, American Idol, America's Best Dance Crew, Chuck, The Office, MINDFREAK, Forensic Files

8 Favorite RESTAURANTS: Joe's Crabshack, McDonalds, Cafe Rio, Bobby Chin's, Cheesecake Factory, IHOP, Denny's

8 Things that HAPPENED YESTERDAY: Slept in, Babysat my niece Sina, Ironed and hung up my daughters' clean laundry, Cooked Salmon and Chicken soup, Met a new potential friend 'Marky'-through Sa's cousin Cordelia, Sa's aunt flew into town from Vegas - spent time with her here for a while, ate Sa's Dibs icecream, fought my girls to sleep - they won because they didn't sleep 'til 1am!!!...

8 Things to LOOK FORWARD to: Christmas, Successful Potty Training and School for the kids, Having more kids, Watching my babies grow up, Future Career, Educational, Spiritual Acheivements/Successes, Seeing our families back home in Samoa, Returning to Samoa, oh and Twilight the movie!

8 Things on my WISH LIST: Having a total mommy makeover!, Become an overnight millionaire, Be less afraid of conforming to fashion trends, That Sa would be more open-minded about fun American holidays and past times, To go back to Samoa soon, Write a book WORTH reading, Have perfect Skin, I wish there was no such thing as RACISM!!!

8 Things I LOVE about FALL: the leaves, the Weather, the clothes, cute kids outfits, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... lol

8 People I tag: Tala, Sifo, Jen, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. ... sorry...

3 comments:

"Love or Perish" - W. H. Auden said...

okay, i kind of get this tag thing...I GUESS i'll do it!

Fields Family said...

hahaha all of us have been tagged!!

Carsen and Lesina said...

hahaha i love your eights