I usually like to acknowledge baby news and all other sorts of "good news" happening in our family or extended families and friends... but I usually do it LATE!... And this here entry is NO exception!!!
I wanted to quickly say Happy Birthday to Anthony and Seuao!!! They share the same birthday!!! How small of a world is that!?!! You guys still look 18yrs! (in your dreams! =))
Maila recently celebrated her birthday this past Saturday and Lesina did likewise yesterday!!! I think Cordelia hits a big milestone on her upcoming birthday this Thursday.... (Didn't you hear??? _ _ is the new 20???.. =)) I don't know what she's got planned during the day but I'll be missing in action that night because.....................
Sifo and I are going to see the Midnight Screening of TWILIGHT!!!!.... (<<< does that count as a shout out??) -who cares?-
I also wanted to mention the baby news!...(NOT MINE - - - - ha ha)
But last time I listed everyone expecting a baby - - - and now there are brand new bundles of joy EVERYWHERE!!!...(Is there something in the water??? - there's definitely something in HOLLYWOOD water what with everyone having Twins but that's really no interest of mine now)!
Firstly CONGRATULATIONS to our friends Asi and Julie Farani who are expecting to have a baby BOY early next year! (I should probably go down there and get me some Anaheim water so I could have a better chance of _______ a ___ ) Sorry I don't want to jinx it! Oh and I didn't want to forget my cousin Tala and her hubby Bo who are also expecting baby number 2 soon! I'm sure Lole is ready to be a big sister!!! I'm so happy she's also finished reading the entire Twilight saga! You guys rock!
And Secondly....... Here is a list of all the proud parents and their new additions to their families!
Maila and Diarra ---- baby Marley
Anton and Tavi ----- baby Ryce
Seuao and Rachael -- baby Tessa
Charles and Linda --- baby CJ
Hope I didn't miss anybody!!!...
love you all...
p.s... also wanted to note ...(even though this is EXTREMELY silly) - two hunks that used to be on the Soap Opera "Passions" are now on Days!!! haha... "Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald" - who makes anyone melt in those hot latino eyes! and the former "Ethan Krane" - still a stud but doesn't pass for a 20-something year old son of Jon Black!...haha...
oh and they are the ONLY reason why Cordelia texts me from work... gotta get the "Hot Menz" update!... :)
I hope someone I know and loves me will win the Lottery soon and buy me some better hobbies!... (I was gonna say "life"...but I love my life though I can do with more uplifting, wholesome entertainment during my 3-5pm daily slots when my girls are taking their early evening nap :P)
Have a great week people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
omg LUIZ & ETHAN are the only things worth watching PASSIONS for...I havent seen that show in years, thx for the update...and i lost interest in Days ever since Marlena and her double life as a devil days...those were so killing me...
Oh dont you worry about it Sis. When I make heaps and heaps of money, Ill be sure the first thing I do is buy you a LIFE!
oh cine youre always behind in the news lol at least i got my shout out hahaha
hey i love luis and ethan crane. i used watch passions just to see those guys. and thanks for the bday shot out. yes everyone is getting old dammit. if i ever win money which will never happen but if i did. i would take all us girls shoppin for new clothes lol so we don't fall victim to jls.
Post a Comment