foto log

12/12/08

My SEVEN unknowns

I think I was tagged by Maila! I think these are seven things that most people (even close family and friends) don't know about me!

1. I love to make sweets (cakes, cookies, cupcakes, etc.) but I can hardly stand to eat more than a small portion! EEKS!!! Sweet tooth?? What's that?

2. I find it hard to recall my age sometimes. So when people ask me my age I usually "default" to my last answer which could be from TWO years ago. Seriously though! How often DO people ask how old you are? Can you blame me?

3. My actual fingerprints are considered "faded". There are two reasons for this: 1)You wash your hands too much...and 2) you do alot of typing!!... Who knew???

4. I LOVE watching the news! I could watch every airing of the daily news like Sifo watches Twilight!...no jokes!

5. I'm scared of Sa's cooking! But he can rule in the kitchen if he's making any Samoan food! You can never go wrong with simple island food.

6. I can or used to play the Alto Saxophone in my highschool band.

7. I can write backwards in cursive handwriting too! (Who does that???)

I tag... sifo!...and six other people who wanna do this!

3 comments:

Carsen and Lesina said...

WHAT you were a band geek? I kid. I kid. Anyhow i love sweets but i can eat them all day unlike you.

SinaGirl said...

well, i guess i have to actually write a blog on my spot now...haha...thanks cine! i think i knew like 4 of your 7 things...not bad, aye?!

Fields Family said...

so your fingerprints huh so basically youre and alien lol