You go in to check on your 2yr old who has disappeared for a whole minute to go "potty" - - - - - - - - - - to find her just as you left her in there - - - - except - - - - now she's flipping through a newspaper - and is quite enthused by what she's "reading or looking at"...hmm????
"Are you finished?", I asked.
"No. Go away." -straightens out the paper and brings it up closer to her face so that I am out of sight.
*WOW*
Luckily for me, my camera wasn't too far away so I snapped the evidence of my most random experience in the "art of the potty training".
But I shall keep it off of the internet because of it's nature (-the girl is on the toilet seat for crying out loud) - but I swear - - - - - these kids NEVER cease to amaze me!...
and I love every minute of every moment with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment