foto log

6/16/08

Lakers Luck

So I've decided to blame all the crazy stuff that's been happening around here on the LAKERS LUCK!!!...

Coretta before the bday party.
1. We had our birthday celebration on Sunday for Coretta's 2nd bday! I'm telling you - it was NOT her day! By the end of it all - she suffered crazy allergy symptoms that prompted an "almost" trip to the ER; but I'm glad to report that 'Daddy knows best' and it cleared up after waiting a little while.
As if that wasn't enough - she took a 2step tumble from our stairs and pierced her bottom lip and boy was that messy!!!
On the whole it was a great day - but she was just not diggin' it at all.
And before I forget, we also had a little altercation with our neighbor to do with the bbq. I dont fully understand the details but a few colorful phrases were exchanged with a few of our guests (or should i say one of them) and now I'm trying to find the time to go over and clear things up.





2. This is Heiress when we were at the park for Sa's rugby sevens games on Saturday. My eyes water nonstop now since then. Allergies!! Ugghhh!.. Who ever heard of a Samoan with allergies or any type of reaction that wasn't connected to food??? Weird I tell ya!
So while we were there, mosquitoes were abuzz and Coretta took a fall from the bleachers-she has a crazy looking scab to prove it. AND I found myself surrounded by a rather distasteful crowd. I hope you can agree that next to keeping my personal privacy to myself - "too much info" about others would be more satisfying if avoided entirely.



THOUGH ALL IS NOT LOST

At the end of the weekend: Sa played some awesome rugby; Coretta's bday bbq was great fun! I got great reviews from friends and family about it... So here's a shoutout to the behind the scenes crew: Sa, Anthony, Sifo, and Seuao! We got to chill with some other young couples like us at the party and the highlight of it all, was spending alot of family time together!
Last note: the Lakers Luck is sure to run out but our own fates and destiny depend on where we're headed. If it's success you want - the Lakers are DEFINITELY headed the opposite direction!...
come on celtics - time to close 'em out!...



3 comments:

Fields Family said...

gross i hope you two were in a room hahaha oh and PLEASE FIX YOUR HUSBANDS HAIR!!!!

Carsen and Lesina said...

hey you template theif. i have the same background. well anyways im glad everything turned out fine with all the horrible things you dealt with that day. coretta looks so darn cute. and don't ever end your blog with the celtics beating the lakers. I love them Lakers!!!!

kuaback said...

aawww..that picture of you and Sa is too precious hun
luv it alot ..
you lovebirds make me smile