Q. You won the MVP, you led the team to The Finals, how do you characterize the season?
KOBE BRYANT: Well, I mean, the goal was to win a championship. It wasn’t to win MVP or anything like that, it was to win a championship. From that aspect, we failed.
**********************************************************
Everday has a theme... and June 17 was a day of "competition". Nothing could've prepared us for the unmatched rejection that resulted in the 17th Celtics NBA title this past Sunday. I was completely speechless - yes, even I, a self-proclaimed lakers-hater to the bone. See I love competition but what we got on Sunday was a slap in the face for all those who were hoping to see a GREAT GAME of basketball... instead, we got a 39pt differnce and a premature celebration and even a benchwarmer from the Celtics running his mouth like his "zero minutes in the post-season" really did make a difference. Either way - he's got his ring too, huh?
On the upside though... I have grown to love "extra creamy Cool Whip" whipped cream. This stuff is amazing. haha... I also have a preference for Sweet Chilli sauce now. Now that stuff is even more amazing because I can eat it with any kind of MEAT! How great is that? And how random am I?
Well just as my attention quickly left the nba finals in this blog - I hope that others can follow suit and look forward to the coming year. Trust me - such is life; with it's ups and downs... thank goodness for all the great things we have like families and friends and not forgetting whipped cream and sweet chilli sauce to get us through the aspects we fail.
4 comments:
DUDEYOU NEED A VACATION LIKE .........TO ST GIZZLE
hey cousin. i love how you always look on the positive side. that's right we have next year when andrew bynum returns, than the Lakers will be unstoppable. anyways your blog is so fun to read i love it. the pics are adorable as well. tell sa, i mean eminem (lol) he needs to watch out for leka when she gets older, she will be breaking many hearts. well love and miss you guys. take care.
hey you guys,
your blog is tight. I love the pics of the kids. Your girls are beautiful
aye how bout you update this cine
Post a Comment