So anyway - she trimmed my hair a couple of inches. I'd estimate about FOUR inches...*tear drop*....and then she cut me some bangs!!!... Now frankly I DON'T do bangs! I've had VERY BAD experiences with them ALL MY LIFE!!! So to even agree to this was almost like re-living my mom's experimental days with my hair back in the day. TRUST ME! - oh the trauma!
But fastforward to 1hour later... I absolutely loved it!... I loved it so much, I asked her to frame my face just a tad bit more to make it blend in and although my hair disobeyed the direction they were being combed in - I've been adamant in making it behave with a trust ol' bobby pin! Now although I love my new 'do'...I actually want my bangs a little shorter... *hopefully I won't get scissor-happy BEFORE Linda can come up to give me a shorter fringe. Hopefully that will be a picture that is BLOG-worthy!....but until then... here's a shot of me with my new bangs!...
6 comments:
lovin the hair "DO" mama!!! it so enhances your PRETTYFUL FEATURES!!!
oh HOTNESS
and love the faaleagamea at the back..heheehehe
girl you soooo suit the new hairdo..stick wit it..hehe
luvs
oka...ka'i priddy le ulu a le keige....aua ge'i galo ga tame faalelei lou ulu mo twilight....7 more days!!!!
LOVE the bangs - you look GREAT!
Kalofae ia fia pose ae lae fai mai kifiga a le back seat. I like the hair cut. Looks good. Please dont go shorter lii Sistrana lea.
Yes go shorter Francine. You should get your bangs shorter but the length is perfect for the rest of your hair. Remember be selfish and do things for yourself sometimes. I had a great time at lunch with you and the kiddos love ya!
Post a Comment