DRAMA
-it's like an epidemic. People just can't seem to be free or rid of it. Furthermore it becomes an addiction for others. Like WITHOUT IT - they're left with pretty much "nothing" -or so they think.
-If I could define this word in my own terms: I'd use certain people as examples. People around me. People that I try hard to resist the temptation to shake SENSE into........physically.
-A world without it would be .... well... I really don't know. I'd be left with my family and close friends and all things "positive" - i assume?
-the most drama I've had recently ... is ... how upset I got when Sa left his big ol' hand print on our newly replaced windshield. But that's little league drama I guess. It ranks about as high as my divas' tantrums... which is not too high at all.
NOTE TO READERS AND FRIENDS OF THIS BLOG-(or those who might agree):
-Noone REALLY likes drama. If you "attract it" or are prone to it or you just can't help the situations you are in that "causes" it.... then you are undoubtedly a drama queen or king.
Do not be mistaken by others gestures of kindness towards you during your "peak" season.
It is out of pity and hope that some optimism will rub off on you.
On the other hand, take your outdated show on the road until you've GROWN UP enough to "hang with the mature folks".
Drama GETS OLD. Deal with it and move along. Make better choices and quit pencilling yourself and issues into OTHER PEOPLEs' schedules. No one ELSE should lose two hours of their lives only to conclude that you love the attention you draw to yourself.
NOTE TO SELF:
-rid yourself of drama-related people.
NOTE TO the "DRAMA-RELATED" of our society:
grow up - that's the first step. and if this hits home: I TELL IT LIKE IT IS.
p.s... this didn't sprout from anything that has happened related to my entry. I just happened to realize, as I sit at home surrounded by my family: Sa and our divas... that all is well with my life. And when I spend time with our close friends and family elsewhere, its like that as well. But it's when I step into the other areas of my life - that strong negative forces are just working to eat away at all the goodness that I've fed off of in the comfort of my home and with those I love.
I have an opinion on certain matters (depending on my mood). And this blog is one of the best ways to let it be heard.
1 comment:
Where are you guys at? I tried calling your place but no answer! Please call me or Ill try calling you two tonight! Nette and I were wondering where you guys were at for Fiti's wedding. Ima get to the bottom of this as to why you guys didnt come. Hit me up on my cell.!
Post a Comment