foto log

8/5/08

it sucks to be me!!!



I've been sick for three and a half days now! And I am literally living off of ibuprofen!!! I used to be so darn skeptical about pain killers but mannnnnn - "I'm a believer!"... =)

I don't know what I've come down with and I'm kind of stubborn and hard headed enough NOT to go to a doctor unless I feel COMPLETELY helpless ----- but it's taking a crazy toll on me! It's like a mix of Strep throat */slash/* fever and chills */slash/* aching muscles */slash/* headaches and vomiting */slash/* lots of mucus and phlegm build-up (gross!) !!!

*sigh*

On the upside though... As terrible as I feel now, I've got three helpers at home that kind of ease up the situation for me! When the girls aren't fighting with their dad, they actually have time to come over and cheer me up!!! (If poking at me and jumping on my back counts as "cheering me up"). But no - really, Thanks Sa for helping me a whole bunch these past few days!!!

He dealt with alot of the diapers (...that probably deserves a standing ovation...), and he even cleaned our house and did the dishes (those are two TOTALLY different things - trust me)... and he also managed to cook something for me that I had been craving and today's suprise was a clean garage and (YOU HAVE TO SIT DOWN FOR THIS ONE) ----- he WASHED OUR CAR!!!!... hahahaha... bless your heart!!!

Though I think the best uplifting news would have to be the birth of our adorable niece Jordyn Worthen!!! Congrats Segi and Troy!!!

4 comments:

SinaGirl said...

Sorry your still sick. I'm sure it was your venture to Maverick's the other day that whooped you good. It's nice to have good help though...so, Sa?...is that your new gardener? chaffeur? oh....it's Sa your husband...gotcha! just kidding. i hope all gets better out there. We're rationing gas, otherwise we would be out there to see you guys. We'll do something this weekend if you are feeling better. Talk to ya soon!

Troy and Segi said...

Quit being so stubborn and go see a doctor, it might be worse than what you think. Im glad Sa is helping you out, he makes a good husband. Thanks for the shout out about baby Jordyn.

Luv you guys!

Fields Family said...

dang i think you need a vaca to st. george that for sure will make you feel better lol

kuaback said...

hehehe...

you guys are too funny..

uumm..are you pregnant again?..lol.se i was just kid wif you..
Hope you feel beta soon..and uumm..yes, get up your arse and go see a doctor.(yes coming from me, I HATE DOCTORS)bhaha

I got a deep cut last week, couldn't walk, and i never went to a doctor, Sam played doctor at home, which was nice but kinda getting on my nerves from time to time wen he couldnt shut up about me being a fiapoko, and not wanting to see the doctor..hehe

get well soon mamas..

luv bunches from kuaback Laie