foto log

8/8/08

moms are not allowed to be sick!

Today the stars have aligned somewhat in my favor.

As this cloud of lingering lack of health slowly but surely escapes my body, I feel somewhat refreshed and invigorated once again!

No longer do I reach with desire to my oasis of strength-commonly known to us simply as "pain meds".

In this new dawn, I have indeed mastered the overwhelming feeling of want and ignorance that comes with much bedrest. The want to be lazy, and ignorance towards the growing pile of "I-O-U's" I've accumulated towards my "house-cleaning" tab.

Thus I say - NO MORE! I refuse to enslave my mind and being to such backward progress!

And to prove my utmost dedication to this newfound state of well-being, I have just lined up THREE full bags of trash outside-from today's tideous yet unfinished labor.

Men definitely can not do without us! (or with us when we're sick!)

(oh lighten up... you're quite useful too!!)
*********************************************
note: the Olympics start today!!! GO TEAM U.S.A!!!

1 comment:

Carsen and Lesina said...

hey i totally feel you on this one. when guys are sick it's like the end of the world for them. we the moms are sick it's like hey get up and feed the kiddos hahaha. but im glad you are feeling better.