foto log

7/14/08

₳ ßĻaŜŧ fЯФ₥ ₮ħε рǻȘт

This'll be pretty quick. Just wanted to note that this world is VERY SMALL INDEED! Last Saturday, while watching rugby as a family at a local park I reunited briefly with an old classmate that I graduated with back in 2002.

We graduated from highschool then, and that was back in Samoa too! So far I've only met ONE person I graduated with since I left Samoa in 2003. He lives here in Utah as well, but we hardly get together like our other classmates in NZ and elsewhere. I don't know why, but I think it has more to do with finding the time to do so.

Anyway, back to my friend I met up with. She is one of the first friends I made when I first returned to Samoa from Hawaii, back in 5th grade! We kind of grew apart as we got older and found different interests and fields of study as we entered highschool. And now she is getting ready to have her first baby!!! I'm so happy for her and hope that this could give us a reason to get together and hang out more. (Hopefully my laziness will not get in the way!)

Come to think of it - How often are we faced with "blasts from the past"?

No comments: